Aqovia Microservices ensure high product quality, greater customer satisfaction and a faster return of investment
Aqovia have been practicing and implementing bespoke Microservices solutions to clients for over 5 years. Our technical experts in microservice architecture can work with you to create a solution that will provide great value, scale your application and grow your business.Download infographics
Why use microservices?
Applications are growing at a rapid pace, as is the number of different devices that back-end data must be available for. Through implementing Microservices in your business, you will experience:
- Freedom of technology Enables lower costs and higher margins for competitor and market advantage.
- Easy to change Separate services can be developed quickly.
- Easier to scale Traditional monoliths approach require having to scale the whole application. Microservice approach means each individual service can be scaled separately.
- Less downtime When an application fails, other applications around it are unaffected.
How it works
Microservices is a software development technique that structures an application as a collection of loosely coupled services. It moves away from the traditional Monolithic architecture, which are expensive to change and difficult to scale, and brings together a number of smaller services to create simple and adaptive software solutions.
Evolution of architecture
Our autonomous platform is a Cloud tool which plugs in to your company's entire telemetry data streams and expands the grid through self-configuration, self-optimization and self-healing functions.
Microservices approach vs traditional approach
By adopting Microservices for your business, you will benefit from
- Accelerated turnaround
- Improve fault isolation & resolution
- Enable on-demand flexibility & scalability
- Make change less expensive
- Unleash innovation